Welcome to the Drysdale Pre-School Website!
Drysdale Preschool is excited to announce that we have moved into the brand new purpose built Bella Wiyn Birralee Family Centre on Palmerston Street, Drysdale. Blla Wiyn Birralee means “Bellarine Children” in the local Wadawarrung language.
We are now accepting enrolments for 2021. Please call us for more information or contact Bethany Kindergarten Services to organise your child’s registration.
We have vacancies in our 4 & 3 year old groups for 2020. You are most welcome to come and have a look at our wonderful kindergarten.
Enrolment forms for our kindergarten can be obtained from:
- Bethany Kindergarten Services
1/2 Waratah Street
- Geelong West 3218
Phone: (03) 5273 0200
- Email: email@example.com
Tuesday 8.30am – 1.30pm
Thursday 8.30am – 1.30pm
Friday 8.30am – 1.30pm
Monday 8.30am – 4.00pm
Wednesday 8.30am – 4.00pm
Yellow Group (3yr Old)
Thursday 9.00am – 2.00pm
Program and Centre Features
At Drysdale Pre-School we believe that play is children’s work. It is something they choose to do and is an important tool for meaningful and sustainable learning in early childhood.
The Pre-School is a welcoming community place where educators will endeavour to develop family partnerships for the children’s education and well being, provide support and foster friendships.
Our aim is to:
- Create a warm, safe and secure environment where children feel supported and have fun. Children and families can develop a sense of belonging, feel connected to others, become effective communicators, feel valued and develop relationships
- Respect children as competent, capable and active participants in their learning, acknowledging individual interests, strengths and abilities, allowing them to be co-contributors in their learning
- Create an environment where children have the opportunities to explore, investigate, experiment and participate in shaping their own learning. We equally value the indoor and outdoor play space as a suitable and enabling environment for the development and wellbeing of the children
- Acknowledge families as the children’s first educators. Value and build on families knowledge of their children, recognising and responding to their specific and diverse needs
- Include families, the local community and services in learning activities, and engage with them to support children’s learning and development at home and in the community
- Staff will regularly reflect on their practice and remain current in early childhood theory and practice; to be active participators in continuing professional development to ensure that the learning of the children is effective
- Ensure that our practices and programs are ongoing, reflective, of high quality and meet the needs of the children and their families, whilst encompassing the Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework and the National Framework (Belonging, Being and Becoming)
Set in the heart of town, Drysdale Pre-School is located at 17 Palmerston Street, Drysdale.
- Click on the image above to launch the Virtual Tour
- Virtual Tour will spin automatically although you can control the tour by holding down the mouse button and moving within the tour window
- Tour can also be controlled by using the arrows in the control panel
- Click on the hotspots to view other areas of the Pre-School
We recommend one of the following browsers for the best viewing results: Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari
17 Palmerston Street
Drysdale VIC 3222
03 5253 1663