We have 3 & 4 year old kindergarten groups. At present we have vacancies in both our 3 & 4 year old groups for 2019. You are most welcome to come and have a look at our wonderful kindergarten.
Enrolment forms for our kindergarten can be obtained from:
- Bethany Kindergarten Services
1/2 Waratah Street
- Geelong West 3218
Phone: (03) 5273 0200
- Email: email@example.com
2014 marked the 50th year since Drysdale Pre-School first opened its doors to offer children an environment to explore, investigate, experiment and participate in shaping their own learning.
To celebrate this milestone, we are invited educators, families past & present to join in our festivities. There was fun for everyone with a variety of activities, a photo display covering the pasy fifty years, face painting, balloons, sausage sizzle and afternoon tea.
The first teacher and an assistant attended and had the opportunity to met up with several of the very first children to attend the kindergarten; Other educators who followed them over the past fifty years met together to help celebrate this momentous occassion and observe the many changes that have taken place since the kindergarten’s inception.
We welcome everyone to come and have a look at our wonderful early childhood environment and the quality educational program we offer at Drysdale Pre-school, 1/25 Eversley Street – next door to the Police Station
By Raising Children Network
Your child’s best role model for developing good health, physical skills and self-esteem is you. It’s important that you eat a healthy diet and get plenty of exercise.
Tips for health and fitness
- A healthy breakfast provides the energy your preschooler needs for the day.
- Serve meals that include all your child’s nutritional needs in one dish.
- Offer water with all meals and snacks.
- Your child will be hungrier when having a growth spurt so be guided by his appetite.
- Physical exercise has many benefits: strong bones and muscles; healthy heart, lungs and arteries; improved coordination, balance and flexibility; reduced risk of becoming overweight; prevention of heart disease, cancer and diabetes in later life.
- Encourage outdoor play by joining in the fun at the local park, beach or national park.
- Limit screen time to no more than an hour a day.
This article is an extract only. For more information, visit raisingchildren.net.au/nutrition__fitness/preschoolers_nutrition.html.
Sourced from the Raising Children Network’s comprehensive and quality-assured Australian parenting website www.raisingchildren.net.au.
To ensure the health and safety of all the children at the kindergarten it is important ALL children (kindergarten, school and toddlers) coming into the room wash their hands before they touch anything.